Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Graveyard

As you may have read in much earlier posts, Laughing Fox Farm had been in the same family line for over 150 years until we bought it in 1999. The family, the Sowell's and the Dobbin's family graveyard is situated between our farm and the farm next door, and is located on that farm owned now by Bob and Alexa Doyle (formerly the Russell Farm). Andy, my sister, Carol and I visited the grave site a month or so ago and I took a couple of pictures of the head stones. (However, the Blogger Photo Uploader is Down, so will post later...gotta love cyberspace)

2 comments:

Freedom Hollow Farmgirl said...

Can't wait to meet Lucy. I am sure Big Reg will be in love!

Flying in on Thursday for a long weekend and planning my move back to the farm the end of JUne.

See you soon.

~suzanne

Clarice said...

So glad that you are coming home for good. come see Lucy anytime.